Life With Alison Elinor

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well, I'll be damned.

We went out to dinner last night and we were on the main level. I told Alison to go upstairs to her room and get her shoes, that they were in her basket by her changing table.

A few minutes pass, and I hear her moving around in her room, emitting the occasional squawk, but nothing weird.

I finally decide that she's just goofing off, and go upstairs to help her out. Well, she's standing at the top of the stairs, the correct pair of shoes in hand, and the holdup was that she was daunted by how to make it safely back donwstairs with a shoe in each hand. (Which was a good point, and one I hadn't considered. So good for her.)

So she seems to understand a lot. A LOT. My mind= blown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home